If you’re looking Real Uggs look no further! Despite the thriving trade in Fake Ugg Boots which seems to be going on today, we will always recommend the real deal, made by Ugg Australia.
The providers we recommend will never sell you a second rate copy, but only the original, authentic Ugg in all it’s finery. There are some tips to look out for, however, when you’re in the marketplace, online or otherwise, for this famous Ozzie footwear and wish to identify a real Ugg. The proper boots, and of course the bags, leather cleaning products and so on, are made by a company called Deckers Inc, who won a famous courtcase in Australia over this brand name and won. They are the only people in the world with entitlement to use the term Ugg, and to reproduce that phrase on their packaging etc.
(1) Check all boxes, labels, printing quality etc for signs of suspicious fakery. Genuine Ugg products are superbly manufactured and should look like it! As with most copies of things, it’s pretty obvious that they’re duplicates. The colouring may be off, the stitching may be dodgy, the packaging will be cheap, and so on. Just use your nouse and please report any sellers you think are offloading copies as they are effectively breaking the law. Fake Uggs is now a massive worldwide business, so we have to be vigilant.
(2) Real uggs are a thing of beauty and worth spending a bit extra! They will last a lifetime if properly looked after.
(3) Seek out the real ugg and your feet will thank you for it. Warm, fleece lined comfiness from the masters of Australian footwear.
(4) uggs ugid is a common mispelling found on duplicates!
(5) Australia boots: Hear this phrase and you think of one thing: Uggs!
(6) Rated uggs are all we sell. Please check out our recommended partners on Amazon.co.uk, often including free super saver shipping.
(7) What if you get em and need a size larger. Amazon.co.uk say the following about this; US and EU sizing differs. Please know what size you are before ordering to ensure a smooth delivery.
(8) Boot picture – all possible styles and sizes are displayed in glorious technicolour.
(9) Styles – we have ‘em all
(10) Name brand – Always seek out the real thing!
(11) Fleece wicks – warm technology based on the traditional designs and perfect for the health of your feet.
(12) Classic tall – Our personal favourite and the one which established the classic look!
(13) Generic name? Yes, Ugg has become the generic name for this type of boot but, it is a registered brand and cannot legally be used by any competitors.
(14) Copyright. Search for those companies who sell footwear authorized and labelled UGG – not gg Ug UUgg Uggg gUg Ufg Utg Uyg Uhg Ubg Uvg Ugf Ugt Ugy Ugh Ugb Ugv Ufgg Ugfg Utgg Ugtg Uygg Ugyg Uhgg Ughg Ubgg Ugbg Uvgg Ugvg Uggf Uggt Uggy Uggh Uggb Uggv
(15) Out top rated retailer: Amazon.co.uk.co.uk
(16) Sales tax – All prices are included.
(17) Try to keep moisture away from the inside of the boot to preserve a perfect condition
(18) gift wrap – Give some sheepskin boots to a friend or loved one and have it wrapped! What an awesome gift!
(19) fast shipping – We got your covered. Express shipment offers lightning deliver speeds.
(20) spots – Try some of the patented cleaning products under the same brand – they really work!
(21) Can men and kids wear Uggs. Sure – there are different styles, colours and options for all the family.
(22) wool fleece – Ugg uses incredible high quality sheepskin grade in all their core products, most of it twin faced. This means it’s been carefully treated on both the outer and inner, the fleece and the skin, sides, giving that fantastic soft feel which these boots have been famous for, and which used to keep those early Aviators so warm back in the old days!
(22) Cold Climates – these types of footwear are ideal for a snowy holiday with a bit of apres ski as they’ll keep your feet snug!
Some Articles you might like: